1. User information
Dehesa de Búlar, S.L. is responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data and informs the User that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of this data, for which the following processing information is provided:
- Purpose of processing:
- To process commissions, requests or any other type of petition carried out by the user by way of any of the means of contact made available to them.
- To respond to any questions the user may have.
- We collect your data to enable you to carry out your purchases and thus, manage the commercial relationship, your requests and/or orders and payment. With regards to the publication of personal data on blogs and social networks that this website may share, personal data may be processed in order to respond to comments and improve our services.
- Criteria for data retention: it will be retained for as long as there is mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of the processing and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, it will be removed by way of the appropriate security measures to ensure pseudonymization of the data.
- Data communication: the data will be transferred to the courier company to manage your order and to the company that provides us web support. The information will not be passed onto third parties unless it is a legal obligation.
- Legitimation: based on the consent requested by way of the corresponding acceptance check box.
- User rights:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right to object and the portability of personal data. The data subject has the right to receive all personal data concerning him/her and which has been provided to a data controller, provided that the processing is based on consent or is necessary for the execution of a contract and is carried out by automated means.
- Right of access:The data subject will have the right to request and freely obtain information regarding their personal data for processing, the origin of this data in addition to the communication made or that is to be made. When the data subject submits the request by electronic means, and unless the applicant requests otherwise, the information shall be provided in a commonly used electronic format. The right to obtain a copy will not have a negative effect on the rights and freedoms of others.
- Right to rectification and deletion: the processor is obliged to facilitate the data subject’s right to rectification or deletion within ten days. Personal data, the processing of which does not comply with the provisions of the law, will be rectified or deleted where appropriate. In particular, where such data is inaccurate and incomplete, you will have the right to obtain, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate personal data. The data subject will have the right to complete the personal data that is incomplete, including by way of an additional declaration.
- Right to processing limitation: the data subject will have the right to obtain the limitation of data processing from the controller. When the processing of personal data has been limited, it may only be the subject of processing for its conservation with the consent of the data subject, for formulation, the exercising or defence of complaints, with a view to protecting the rights of another physical or legal person or for reasons of public interest. Any data subject who has obtained the limitation of the processing will be informed by the webmaster prior to the lifting of said limitation.
- Right to object: the data subject shall have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to his/her individual situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her (public interest and legitimate interest), including profiling on the basis of such provisions. The data controller shall cease to process personal data, unless it can be proven that there are compelling legitimate reasons for the processing that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims.
- Right to present a claim to the Control Authority if you are not satisfied after exercising your rights. In this case, you can present this claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency http://www.aepd.es}.
- You can exercise your rights using the following contact details:
- Postal address: Cortijo Nuevo de Búlar, carretera A-323, km 18, 7, 18656 Búlar Bajo (Piñar) (Granada)
- E-mail address:email@example.com
2. THE MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
By marking the corresponding boxes and the entry of data in the fields of the contact form or presented on downloadable forms, the Users accept, expressly, freely and unequivocally, that their data is necessary to tend to their request. The inclusion of data in the remaining fields is voluntary.
The User guarantees that all personal data provided to the webmaster is accurate and accepts responsibility for the communication of any modifications.
The webmaster expressly informs and guarantees the users that their personal data will not be communicated to third parties and that whenever any personal data is transferred, prior express, informed and accurate consent will be requested from the Users.
All information requested by the website is obligatory, as this information is required in order to provide an optimum service to the User.
In the event that not all information is provided, we cannot guarantee that the information and services provided are completely adapted to your needs.